Wednesday, January 03, 2007

feelin' frisky?

The Cascade Cream Puff 100 is coming together for 2007. For you Strippers interested in the funnest 100 mile mtb race, with excellent support, best be on the game for registration. It fills up mighty quick. Date's also pushed back till July 8, probably to try and break last year's high temp record. That's ok by me, but I may not wear the long sleeve woolie this time...

http://www.cascadecreampuff.com/

Word on the street is that the colossal task of organizing the event has changed hands this year. Lookin' forward to it nonetheless. Thanks for the prior's, Shiggy.

Japhy rider

2 comments:

Mike said...

I think I'll sit this one out (again) this year. That sounds good doesn't, almost like I could do it, have done it and treat the liklihood of my finishing (or even winning) as a foregone conclusion.

I want to do some other races (Keyesville, Ely, Pinenuts, Peavine, Wheelmen, Austin) so I'll be bussy enough. Plus want to do a bike tour with Smella.

-M

Japhy rider said...

you do one of those races, now, hear me. do one of them. and have fun!