Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Daily Gross-Out

During my last sesh as the Midnight Bathroom Remodeler, I removed the tub drain and associated hardware, the better to protect it from the caustic rain of mortar while I was tiling the showerhead area. I was prepared to find the overflow drain covered in hard water deposits, etc. but what I wasn't prepared for was the fact that it was nearly clogged with 55 years worth of sludge, undifferentiated glottz, toxic funk, and 5.8 million of the previous residents' PUBES. I found an old cooking pot in the attic disinfected the whole works by boiling it in 5% bleach.

Just thought you'd all like to know that.

4 comments:

Mike said...

No photo?

-M

Japhy rider said...

you should've cloned one of those hairs, just for shits & giggles. a house of ???

after a week of sloth, Strippers have rallied with a flurry of posts. oh the excitment!

Mike said...

i just realized that you can disinfect a pube up one side and down the other, but that ain't gonna turn it into a shank off fucking goldilocks. It'll still be a pube.
What if you put an accent on the e, pubay sounds kinda french and exotic.

-M

John Korfmacher said...

Pictures to follow. Of the BATHROOM, not the sludge.

I have little doubt that the French DO have a graceful term for that. Coiffure d'amour or something.