Thursday, November 23, 2006

Drop it like it's hott!




It may shock the Bacon Strip readers who don't know me, but I am in fact a chicken shit. One of these days my mom will find the shot of me getting way more air than i ever wanted when I was 9 on the bike path in Denver. My dad built me a ramp, but I was too chicken to hit it.

Any way, this stone wall has been bugging me since we moved into the neighborhood some 8 months ago or so. For Turkey day, For the Bacon Strip, for the hellofit: The turkey challenge, redux...

Hope your day is tryptophantastic!!!

-M

6 comments:

Japhy rider said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Japhy rider said...

are you throw'n down the steinlet, or are you jus holdin out? how about jumpin' up to it from below? if i remember correctly, there's a bit of a kicker from where the pics were taken... how to get the speed? maybe a tow-in?

Ozark Mark

ps- hope your Thanksgiving was good, and that you're already planning the next bigolbikeride.

Mike said...

I'll update with action pics in the morning. After I recover.

tow-in my ass. (that was gayer than i intended)

-M

steve garro said...

that a vulture? steve, coconino cycles. also, recent frame build documented on my blog. enjoy! steve.

Japhy rider said...

nice huck! i hope those curvey bars stayed put on the landing...

wait, who took the pic? did you do that with a timer on your camera, or did you teach Juni to take action shots?

say, got any plans for a grudge match on that Wellington overlander?

Mike said...

Not yet, but James (the grissly dude in the pics of the drop-outchopjob) said he's have a can of "Top-notch" noname vodka tonik for me.

Sounds like saturday should be another urban freeride morning... I'll make french toast and coffee.

definately trialsable. Not so much of a kicker though. Just enough to let you clear the wall but leave your bike behind.

My dad took that pic and I had to drop it another 10 times to get it.
still need more practice.

There's also a little court there for fixie backward circles. Got a blackened toenail from that already...

-M